Subject: Re: Vendors For Verilog On The PC
From: Bob Hoffman x8931 <bobh@galaxy.nsc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 17:39:09 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Another vendor of PC based verilog is Frontline (408-456-0222).  There
verilog implimentation is the best I've seen (as of a year ago).  Understand
they now have a compiled verilog version.

Bob Hoffman           || Any opinions expressed above are purely accidental ||
bobh@galaxy.nsc.com   || and certainly don't have my employers consent!     ||

Article: 2326