Subject: Re: Interesting Xilinx XACT observation.
From: "Raymond Gaita" <optmagic@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 24 Aug 1996 00:04:49 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In the old days, when the XC3000 devices used a place and route program
called
APR, it also seemed like nets were routed in order by their name.

Are you using any of the XACT-Performance (i.e. timing-driven) features in
the
Xilinx software?  These may help guarantee your 30 ns timing requirements.
You
should be able to set some global parameters from XDM.
--
Raymond Gaita
OptiMagic Logic Design Studios

> I'd be interested to hear from anybody who has similar experiences or who
on
> the basis of my observations has experimented and noticed similar
phenomena.

Article: 3951