Subject: Embedded Systems Resources
From: Michael Barr <mbarr@netrino.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:39:43 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
This is a periodic posting to let readers of these newsgroups know
about several online resources that may be relevant:

[1]  Embedded Systems Glossary

  	http://www.netrino.com/Publications/Glossary/

[2]  Embedded Systems Bibliography

  	http://www.netrino.com/Publications/Bibliography/

These are online versions of the Glossary and Bibliography from my
recent O'Reilly book, "Programming Embedded Systems in C and C++"
(ISBN 1-56592-354-5).

It is my intention to make occasional changes and updates to these
online versions.  I would very much like to hear your constructive
feedback.  Please send your suggestions to <webmaster@netrino.com>.

I have put a lot of work into writing the book and creating and
maintaining these online resources.  I hope that they will be a
valuable contribution to the community of embedded systems hard-
ware and software designers.

Sincerely,
	   Michael Barr
Article: 16001