Subject: Re: PWM
From: David Kessner <davidk@free-ip.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:19:08 -0600
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Ángel Gutiérrez wrote:
> I need the VHDL to make a PWN (12 bits)

http://www.free-ip.com.  Follow the links to the Free-LIB1 core.

David Kessner
davidk@free-ip.com
Article: 23151
Subject: 3.1i
From: erika_uk@my-deja.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:36:21 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
why the version 3.1i has been already issued ???????

In article <3947A8AB.925252AA@xilinx.com>,
  brian.philofsky@xilinx.com wrote:
> --------------356CEC21F8BB6615EE5A328C
>
> As far as I know, it is only availible in HTML at
> http://toolbox.xilinx.com/docsan/2_1i
>
> There is also the brand new 3.1i version at, you guessed it,
> http://toolbox.xilinx.com/docsan/3_1i
>
> Good luck.
>
> --  Brian
>
> Domagoj wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >     I was looking there for a new library guide pdf, but couldn't
find it.
> > Is it available at all ??

> > -             Domagoj              -
> > - Domagoj@engineer.com -
> > Utku Ozcan <ozcan@netas.com.tr> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Please look at SRL16 and SRL16E element in the Libraries Guide.
> > > For more info, Alliance or Foundation 2.1i Java-based document
> > > interface on http://support.xilinx.com and go to Software Manuals.
> > >
> > > Utku
> > >
> > > --
> > > I feel better than James Brown.
> > >

> --------------356CEC21F8BB6615EE5A328C
>
> begin:vcard
> n:Philofsky;Brian
> tel;work:1-800-255-7778
> x-mozilla-html:TRUE
> url:http://www.xilinx.com
> org:Xilinx, Inc.;Software Marketing
> adr:;;2100 Logic Dr.;San Jose;CA;95124;USA
> version:2.1
> email;internet:brianp@xilinx.com
> title:Technical Marketing Engineer
> fn:Brian Philofsky
> end:vcard
>
> --------------356CEC21F8BB6615EE5A328C--

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Article: 23152
Subject: Designing a narrowband bandpass filter to pass a tone (analog domain)
From: Nestor C. <nestor@ece.concordia.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 00:43:01 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Greetings all designers.

I don't know if this is the appropriate newsgroup to obtain help for
my problem, but here goes.

Does anyone know a manufacturer producing very narrowband bandpass
filters (BPF), or resonator filters in the range 1.5MHz-1.6MHz, with a
center ideally at 1.5625MHz or 1.544MHz?
I would like to pass a tone  centered at either one of these two
frequencies with at least a 35dB out-of-band rejection.

I have examined the possibility of designing my own BPF using the LC
elliptic design procedure, but the final result ends up being too
costly in terms of the required printed circuit board (PCB) area (even
for surface-mounted parts), the required number of individual
components, and the large deviation from the design spec due to
manufacturing tolerances.

I am desperately seeking a single component solution, if available, or
a different approach, in order to meet my goal.

I have tried "whomakesit.com", but without any success in locating a
manufacturer that could satisfy my needs.  Since it's possible I may
have overlooked one manufacturer in my searches, I was hoping to
obtain some suggestions from the contributors to these newsgroups, who
know more about analog design than I do.

Thanks in advance to all and any information that you can provide.

Regards,

Nestor

Article: 23153