Subject: LUT and EDIF
From: Richard Meester <rme@quest-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:10:23 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi All,

I am looking for some in depth information about LUTS and edif file
specs.

I know what luts are, and what they can be used for, but is there any
information on what equations to use when, and what init strings to
provide. I read an article which described some of this by a truth
table, but i would much like a xilinx documentation on the technical
part of a lut.

About the edif specs. I would like to know how to write a valid edif
file structure. Do you know of any information about this, except for
the $300,00 specs itself.

Richard

--
Quest Innovations