Subject: Re: Converting VHDL netlist to EDN/EDF/XNF
From: Praveen <lapraveen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:22:21 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, but my question is different.(Probably it was not clear enough)

What i want to do is: I want to take the vhdl netlist that i get from XFT 4.1i, edit it according to my need and then convert it in to EDIF/EDN/XNF.

The reason for doing this is, I want to simulate the edited netlist using the gate level simulator in XFT. And the simulator take in, only the netlist in EDIF/EDN/XNF format.

Thanks
Praveen.

Article: 40326