Subject: Re: Marquis of Queensbury Rules
From: Jonathan Bromley <Jonathan.Bromley@doulos.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:56:07 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In article <a8dmma$q8f$1@newsreader.mailgate.org>, Kevin Brace
<ihatespam99kevinbraceusenet@ihatespam99hotmail.com> writes
>I have gotten some personal attacks from a few die-hard Altera fans
>because I made some negative comments about Altera's products. (About
>the free tools available from Altera).
>Not everyone is professional in this newsgroup.

Try putting your head over the parapet in sci.electronics.design
to find out what unjustified personal attacks, and unprofessional
behaviour, are all about :-)
--
Jonathan Bromley
DOULOS Ltd.

                   **  Developing design know-how  **

This e-mail and any  attachments are  confidential and Doulos Ltd. reserves
all rights of privilege in  respect thereof. It is intended for the  use of
the addressee only. If you are not the intended  recipient please delete it
from  your  system, any  use, disclosure, or copying  of this  document  is
unauthorised. The contents of this message may contain personal views which