Subject: Re: HELP please! creating FPGA for first time
From: alw@al-williams.com (Al Williams)
Date: 18 Oct 2002 08:49:02 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
You can read our WebPack tutorials at http://tutor.al-williams.com --
They are meant for CPLDs, but the design flow is pretty much the same
and the tool interface is exactly the same, so you should have no
trouble.

Al Williams
AWC
http://www.al-williams.com

k_guichard@hotmail.com (Kyle Guichard) wrote in message news:<dc00661e.0210171949.46c5fe86@posting.google.com>...
> I am a student at SJSU working on my senior project. For this, I will
> be creating an FPGA using Xilinx software, but I am really overwhelmed
> with the ammount of information on how I can actually do this.
>
> Can anyone direct me to some good documentation on creating FPGA's
> when I have the verilog/VHDL code?
>

> thanks!
> kyle

Article: 48501
Subject: Re: Hobbyist FPGA
From: "Falk Brunner" <Falk.Brunner@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:03:36 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
"MikeJ" <pacman@fpgaarcade.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> More importantly you can play pacman and space invaders in a 300e (ok,
> external program rom required) !

Should also work with a 200k part, if you move the char ROM also outside.
Iam working on it. ;-)

--
MfG