Subject: Quartus II's VQM to EDIF.
From: "Young-Su Kwon" <yskwon@vslab.kaist.ac.kr>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:16:51 +0900
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

Dear experts,

VQM(Verilog Quartus Mapping File)
 is the Quartus II's input netlist format.
Does anybody know the spec. book of VQM?
Does anybody know how to convert VQM to EDIF netlist?

Thanks,
Kwon.

--
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Young-Su Kwon

Article: 52201
Subject: Re: Xilinx's XDL
From: Anup Kumar Raghavan <anup@itee.uq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 00:31:16 +1030
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hello Jing, you can find more info on XDL in the command line and if I
remember you can use a switch like
xdl / help (for e.g) to obtain more info.
I used this utility a while ago and it is used to convert the binary file
(.ncd) into an ascii file (to obtain the netlist of an implemented design
in the device).

Cheers
Anup