Subject: Re: An All Digital Phase Lock Loop
From: russelmann@hotmail.com (Rudolf Usselmann)
Date: 18 Jul 2003 00:39:14 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Jasson,

take a look at out free USB 1.1 PHY IP core. It includes
a very simple DPLL. It is written in Verilog however.

Best Regards,
rudi
www.asics.ws  --- Solutions for your ASIC/FPGA needs ---
----------------- FPGAs * Full Custom ICs * IP Cores ---
FREE IP Cores --> http://www.asics.ws/ <-- FREE IP Cores

Article: 58251
Subject: processing `ifdef in Xilinx ISE 5.2i
From: "louis lin" <n2684172@ms17.hinet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:02:33 +0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

1. In file test.v:

`include "header.vh"

`ifdef OP_MODE_0
    mode0_proc         mode_proc(      // designed in mode0_proc.v
                       .O(sig_out), .I(sig_in));
`endif

`ifdef OP_MODE_1
    mode1_proc         mode_proc(      // designed in mode1_proc.v
                       .O(sig_out), .I(sig_in));
`endif

2. In file header.vh:
`define OP_MODE_0      1

3. After I modified the OP_MODE_0 to OP_MODE_1 in header.vh, the ISE didn't
ask for the mode1_proc.v in the Module View window. Hence,
the Synplify failed during synthesis because the undefined mode1_proc.v
module. I had to "touch" the test.v to force ISE to re-scan the relationship
among test.v, mode0_proc.v, and mode1_proc.v. However, I have to "touch"
so many files in different directories if these files all contained such
"ifdef"... Is there any other way to solve it?

Article: 58252