Subject: Re: EP1C12 or XC3S400?
From: Jung Ko <jung@montrealalliance.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:08:58 -0600
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Simon Peacock wrote:

> A word of caution here:
>
> Altium or Protel as it was called is a PCB software company... Nextar is
> their FPGA development tools and both of these boards are designed to use
> Altium's software.  As such support outside this simple parameter will be
> non existent.

Well... can't you just buy the devel. board and use the free Webpack or
Quartus later ? (when the 30 day trial is finished).

--
Sincerely,
Jung Ko

Article: 74551
Subject: [Noise] Xilinx Evaluation Board Problem
From: heeyong.park@samsung.com (Heeyong)
Date: 13 Oct 2004 17:50:31 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi there,

I have a xilinx test board which has 4 vertex2 and some wireless
stuff.
It connects P4 system through PCI.

Here is the problem.

When the channel (air) has sudden change, all the pins connected to
the xilinx chips(vertex2 6000) goes up for short time. It remains high
about 600 to 800ns. I also checked the ground pin which goes high too.

If you have any idea, please let me know.
I will appreciate it.

Thanks ahead,

Heeyong.

Article: 74552