Subject: Re: Does anyone have a NIOS Ethernet Development Kit?
From: "Brent Kucera" <brentkucera@gmail.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2005 09:10:58 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
We have prototyped one, and we're in the process of testing. It would
still be useful to see what the Altera part looked like. For instance,
I just tracked down a PDF from the development kit. It implies that
they pulled down/up certain lines which, while logical to do, is not
part of the reference design.

Article: 87326