Subject: IEEE package VHDL reference manual
From: "Binary" <binary.chen@gmail.com>
Date: 26 Dec 2005 03:07:36 -0800

I wander how to find the IEEE package VHDL reference manual in
Internet, can you pls give me a link?

Thanks a lot.

ABAI

Article: 93601
Subject: Re: XILINX I2C controller core in FPGA and multisource problem.
From: "Antti Lukats" <antti@openchip.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:11:22 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

<wtxwtx@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
> I have implemented a I2C bus core by myself.
>
> When reading, a multiple source 'error' would happen if your code
> assertes the acknowledge bit slightly earlier than the target deasserts
> the bus from the last read data bit or when writing, if your code
> deasserts the acknowledge bit slightly later than the target asserts
> the acknowledge bit on the bus.
>
> You may ignore them totally without any problem.
>
> Weng

http://xilant.com/content/view/31/55/

Weng, the multipy source error is usually fatal synthesis error and prevents
the bitstream generation until fixed.

the OP has problem wiring up the processor data bus, not the SDA/SCL lines
IMHO