Subject: difficult to build counter, some help please : (
From: jaxato@gmail.com
Date: 20 Feb 2005 11:26:48 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hello ppl, I have a problem!

I need to build a counter that should be clocked depending on mode_pin

if mode_pin=0 it should be by cpu_clk (1.79MHZ)
if mode_pin=1 it should be by ppu_clk (5.37MHZ)

the way im thinking now is by gating the clock, and oring them. But is
there a more subtle way of achieving this?

Thanks
Jac

Article: 79526