Subject: Re: FPGA Development Board Wish List
From: "John_H" <johnhandwork@mail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:54:11 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In/Out channels for HDTV (HDMI or DVI) TMDS signalling would be great.

TI has popular tx and rx phys.  I'd love to get into digital video
manipulation but lack the connectivity.  This could make it happen.

"John Adair" <removethisthenleavejea@replacewithcompanyname.co.uk> wrote in
message news:1124818478.1112.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
> Representing a manufacturer of development boards I am going offer you all
> the chance to have your say on what is goes into our new product
> Raggedstone1 and it's supporting modules.
>
> What I can tell is that the board is very cheap and takes what we think
are
> some of the best attributes of the our existing Broaddown2 and MINI-CAN
> products. Like them it is also a Spartan-3 board (why another! - well you
> just have to wait and see when we start revealing features in about 4
weeks
> time). We have also included ideas based on existing customer feedback on
> the Broaddown2 and MINI-CAN products.
>
> We are now in the last week of layout and have found some small areas of
> board space that we might stick something on. So do your worst and suggest
> (politely please) what we might give you in features. Even if your idea is
> too big, or expensive, for Raggedstone1 itself then it may make our add-on
> module list or even the next higher end Broaddown3/4 product launches.
>
> John Adair
> Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
> Board.
> http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

Article: 88601
If you have any particular part numbers let me know. We have had a few
requests in this area so it is a possibility and so we will have a look and
see if there is a good part/s to start supporting.

"John_H" <johnhandwork@mail.com> wrote in message
> In/Out channels for HDTV (HDMI or DVI) TMDS signalling would be great.
>
> TI has popular tx and rx phys.  I'd love to get into digital video
> manipulation but lack the connectivity.  This could make it happen.
>

> "John Adair" <removethisthenleavejea@replacewithcompanyname.co.uk> wrote
> in
> message news:1124818478.1112.0@nnrp-t71-02.news.clara.net...
>> Representing a manufacturer of development boards I am going offer you
>> all
>> the chance to have your say on what is goes into our new product
>> Raggedstone1 and it's supporting modules.
>>
>> What I can tell is that the board is very cheap and takes what we think
> are
>> some of the best attributes of the our existing Broaddown2 and MINI-CAN
>> products. Like them it is also a Spartan-3 board (why another! - well you
>> just have to wait and see when we start revealing features in about 4
> weeks
>> time). We have also included ideas based on existing customer feedback on
>> the Broaddown2 and MINI-CAN products.
>>
>> We are now in the last week of layout and have found some small areas of
>> board space that we might stick something on. So do your worst and
>> suggest
>> (politely please) what we might give you in features. Even if your idea
>> is
>> too big, or expensive, for Raggedstone1 itself then it may make our
>> add-on
>> module list or even the next higher end Broaddown3/4 product launches.
>>
>> John Adair
>> Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
>> Board.
>> http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

Article: 88602