Subject: Re: 66B mode of VirtexII-ProX Rocket I/O
From: meng.soo@wmsdesigns.ca (Meng Soo)
Date: 12 Apr 2004 12:54:39 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Magnus,

I'm not sure about the 64B/66B encoder, but in 8B/10B mode, the extra
bits are sent/received on TX/RXCHARDISPMODE and TX/RXCHARDISPVAL

The following app note outlines the connections
http://www.xilinx.com/bvdocs/appnotes/xapp649.pdf

I'd assume that the 64B/66B mode is similar.

Cheers,
Meng

www.wmsdesigns.ca

Article: 68651