Subject: Spartan3e and ChipScope
From: "Antti Lukats" <antti@openchip.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:09:59 +0100

I am having extreme trouble with ChipScope and Spartan3e (using the
Spartan3E Sample Pack PCB from digilent).

ISE 7.1 sample top, CS coregen, ICON+VIO wired up build, then:
1 First I tried CS 7.1SP2, no cores found...
2 tested with CS analyzer 7.1SP4, no cores found...
3 then regenerated the ICON+VIO with 7.1SP4, cores found, I am happy.
4 then ISE clean, rebuild, no cores found...
5 regenereting the ICON+VIO with CS 8.1 no cores found...
6 updating the project to ISE 8.1, cores found, I am happy
7 ISE clean, rebuild, no cores found..
8 what should I do next?

I am running my 3rd Day of struggle, and all I wanted todo was to programm
the Intel Flash on the board, the board can be seen there
http://www.nuhorizons.com/products/xilinx/spartan3e/samplepack.html

any ideas?