Subject: Re: Clock Enables
From: "Brian Guralnick" <innerdimension@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:53:14 -0500
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Looking at my calculator, I thought that 'CE' stands for Clear Everything...

--

____________
Brian Guralnick

Subject: Java NullPointerException in Xilinx System Generator 2.2
From: Wojciech Zabolotny <wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:09:09 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
When I compile a relatively big project with System Generator 2.2 I get
"fatal error" and sysgen.log contains:

Running s2x
Running hw expander
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.c.f.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.c.f.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.c.l.case(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.comp.a.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.comp.a.a(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.comp.GuiMain.run2(Unknown Source)
        at com.xilinx.sysgen.comp.GuiMain.main(Unknown Source)

error in Hardware expander

How to solve it? Is there any workaround?

				TIA & Best regards,
				Wojciech Zabolotny
				wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl

Article: 52277